Here are the five tips for creating lasting positive change. I do some of them already, but not often enough. I'm going to do this for the next 21 days and report back. Wish me luck.
1. 3 Gratitudes (Write down 3 new things you are thankful for each day for 21 days.)
2. Journaling (Each day, write down something you have been thankful for in the past 24 hours.)
3. Exercise (Teaches your brain that your behaviour matters.)
4. Meditation (The single-focus is an antidote to all our multi-tasking / cultural ADHD.)
5. Random Acts of Kindness (Each day, write one positive email praising or thanking someone in your social support network.)
Hope the talk inspires you, too.