Do you like reading?
Because it's fun. You're just in another world and it's hard to get out of that world. I d'know, I sometimes just try stuff and then I really love it and if there's more in the series I just really want to get them.
How long do you read for each day?
About two or three hours? An hour in the morning, and an hour in the day for school and another half an hour or so at night.
Paper or eBook?
Paper. More real. You can turn the pages and it feels more like you're in a world rather than just flicking through on the screen.
What would you do if there were no more books?
Burst into tears. (Laughs.)
Hux's Top Ten Books
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
4. Hardy Boys series
6. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
7. Children of the lamp
8. Danny the Champion of the World
9. The Invention of Hugo Cabret
10. My Side of the Mountain