2. Puppy Fat - Morris Gleitzman
3. Hating Alison Ashley - Robin Klein
4. Two Weeks With The Queen - Morris Gleitzman
5. Puberty Blues - Kathy Lette + Gabrielle Carey
6. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
7. It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers! - Louise Rennison
8. Living With Leanne - Margaret Clark
9. Harry Potter series - J.K.Rowling (sorry, cheated with this one!)
10. A Classic Treasury - Dr Seuss (cheated again - this contains five of his best!)
*Based on the bookshelf in my apartment (many of my other faves are packed up at my parents' place!)
**Top 10 may or may not change on a weekly basis***
***Also wanted to include The Hunger Games, The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alibrandi, Diary of a Wombat, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, George's Marvellous Medicine, Matilda, The BFG, Esio Trot, Fat Chance, Clifford The Big Red Dog... just to name a few.
Check back next week for another cracking Children's or Young Adult author's top 10 books.