I seem to be diving deeper into the electronical webiverse. I’m unsure if this is a good thing but it’s slowly slurping me in.
* I’ve relaunched and renamed this blog. It’ll be more personal, rather than straight news stuff. www.tristanbancksflow.blogspot.com
* I’m on Twitter and I’ve been connecting with some interesting peeps. www.twitter.com/tristanbancks
* I’m blogging over at the State Library of Vic’s Boys, Blokes, Books and Bytes for three months from now through to November. Love you to join me there to share ideas on incredible books for boys: www.boysblokesbooks.edublogs.org
* About to embark on a blog tour with it’s yr life co-writer, Tempany Deckert, guest-posting and doing interviews on some cool YA blogs. Will let you know which.
* Been developing a brand new website, ‘The World of Mac Slater’ ahead of the release of Mac Slater Hunts the Cool in the US next year.
After my current book touring comes to a close with Bris Writers Fest in mid-September, I’ll be diving into a draft of a brand new book which I’m really looking forward to. I snuck a couple of hours in today and remembered why I love writing.
Hope all this web action doesn’t tip me over the edge. Must remember to breathe and not get too twitchy. Dreaming in 140 characters or less can’t be healthy.